Saturday, October 03, 2020

Tree

 My brother put up our Christmas tree already and I was surprised because we usually  do the decorating post-All Saints/Souls Day but then again Undas is cancelled this year basically because the government are not allowing people to visit cemeteries this year to avoid spreading of the virus. But still I feel it is too early but I guess my brother wants to feel the Christmas spirit already. For me, I don't have any enthusiasm right now. I'm still sad that we have reached this far and no signs of going back to normal yet. There are so many things that frustrates me too. I wish I can avoid what I feel but I can't lie to myself.  Seeing Christmas decoration is just making me sad more than ever. Because I dread how will it look like in this horrible year. I wish when 2020 is actually over, we can have an actual restart in 2021 and things will better automatically. But life does not work that way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been wondering about Christmas 2020 for the longest time. Magrereunion ba? Countdown sa new year? Noche buena via zoom? I dunno. :(