Saturday, October 24, 2020

Groceries

I've been doing the grocery halfway when the lockdown started and continues to do so until now. My parents stayed in the car while I was inside the grocery. They just want to go out really even if they don't step outside. Totally understand, especially my mother who was mostly stuck at house due to the lockdown and the medical issues she had this year. She's already happy she can go to the market now. Anyway, since the provincial government already allowed entering the malls and groceries without quarantine pass, it was less strict to enter the grocery now. Just the usual temperature check and log in. I still wore our quarantine pass just to be sure really but inside I noticed I was the only one still wearing one! I like grocery shopping because it is kinda relaxing in a way? Ever since I was a child actually because I was one of those kids who rode the big cart when I was small! I've always accompanied my mother even in teenage years. We even had experiences of carrying 4-5 grocery bags while commuting from Alabang or even Makati to Cavite. The two jeepney rides we took and even crossing the streets! Quite a hassle really but looking back now I was trained early on! But damn what you could buy with 1000 back then but now oh well 1K won't be enough for a big family really. The experience I had doing grocery shopping by myself for the family is a good learning experience to me. 

No comments: