Thursday, June 18, 2020

On The Losing Side

As much as I don't want to dwell with negative thoughts but I feel the need to process this for my well-being. I know it's normal to feel this way as we are in a middle of a pandemic, our lives have been disrupted and there is so much uncertainty of when will this end and when we can get the life we knew back again. But this feeling of hopelessness is creeping in. There is so much to worry right now. I don't feel secure the way the things are being handled. There is so much to question but one thing I've fully realized in this time that even if we are in this life changing crisis, there are still people who will take advantage of the situation to service their own agenda. Unfortunately, I'm one of those people who are not brave enough to speak up. I try to avoid conflict so I stay silent. And by choosing to stay silent, I lose. I deplore what's happening and I'm so bothered that there are people are okay with it. Seriously, they're not seeing what's wrong here? I feel so hopeless. But I must not. I need to carry on. Deal with the present and hope for a better future. I just feel so frustrated right now.  So powerless. 

No comments: