Thursday, June 25, 2020

One Two Three

So our barangay reported its third confirmed case today who is a frontliner from another town. The location is still far from where we live but still I continue to worry. Gone are the days the country is averaging 200 cases a day. The number of cases are higher now, we have gone over 1K cases  recently. And yet because the economy is in shambles people are now slowly going back to work. Honestly, I probably would have worked back in the office earlier on if only they allowed jeeps to finally operate. But they are still left hanging along with UV Express vans. The past few days I've watched interviews of these drivers who are so devastated because of their current situation right now. My heart is broken. 
I don't know what to feel anymore. I still deal with some family stuff as well, not as worrisome as the past few weeks but it's still not back what it used to be Sometimes I feel it won't be going back to that phase anymore but I don't want to lose hope, I need to keep marching on. I need to.

1 comment:

Mikki said...

Laban lang Jec! I know gasgas na pero stay safe.