Monday, June 22, 2020

Stepping Out

I had a slightly stressful day because of a work task I needed to fulfill. It was eventually taken care off but takeaway is that I need to go back to the office even for just a day this week or next week. Hopefully, this week I could return to the office. It depends if the company driver that is based on the Uplink facility near our place will go to the office this week so I could hitch a ride to go there! Public transportation is so limited especially for us here living outside Metro Manila but works there. Options are so few much more because traditional jeeps are still not allowed to go back, same with UV express vans. If there are only jeeps, I could have gone back to the office at least once the past few weeks. Oh well, this life is so challenging. Virus cases are still high in Metro Manila but it's been 100 days since we started quarantine and no improvement. I have no choice to be brave because at least I still have job security. So many people have lost their jobs this pandemic. Oh Dear Lord please guide me when I finally step out of this house and go to work, please keep me away from the virus.

No comments: