Sunday, June 28, 2020

Another Challenge

My uncle will have a surgery next week and his brother, my Tatay, is of course worried for him. My tito is the bunso and my father looked over him and helped him finish a vocational course. The operation is on his gall bladder and we were told it's not a really major surgery and he'll be perfectly fine after it. But knowing my Tatay I know he'll be so worried especially just last year he lost his oldest brother.

He visited him earlier (they live in the same subdivision) he offered words of encouragement to calm him down because my auntie said Tito is having trouble sleeping because he is worried too about the upcoming operation both on the actual operation and the cost of it. That's really one of the tough things when you get sick these days, you only not worry for your health but how much it will cost. That's one of my worries too. I wish it wasn't the case but that's the reality of life.

What a tough year but I'm positive my Tito will be fine. Lord please guide him.

No comments: