Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Tough

The past two nights I was basically sleepless because of Nanay's health concerns. We got rejected by two hospitals last night because they don't have the capacity anymore! Good thing when we found a hospital in Carmona that could address her concern immediately in the ER. We waited for about three hours to get the results and thankfully nothing major and my mother calmed down. The doctor said some of the stuff she's experiencing is likely due to anxiety which I agree. We got released around 2AM and got home safely. Tatay was so worried too and that's why I need to be the stronger and sensible one to handle this matter. I don't have the strongest personality but in  family crisis I need to toughened it up and not be panicky. I've never felt so "adult"  but it did give me a lot of perspective in life. I'm thankful to God Nanay is in generally safe state. Please continue to guide my family dear Lord.

No comments: