Saturday, June 27, 2020

Four

And now the confirmed cases here in our barangay is up to 4. Quite worrisome as this the location where the patient is living is near our subdivision. But apparently he got tested because he was about to work abroad and likely he has gotten it in Metro Manila. Hopefully, no local transmission. In some good news, our second case has recovered and it's a 76 year old woman so thank you Lord. Hopefully, our third and fourth cases will recover soon enough as well.
And another good news our barangay won Showtime's weeklong competition Barangay Fiestars and our barangay will receive our prize. I think it's medical aid, I forgot but that's still good news for our place. 

I will return to the office next week, likely Tuesday. There's bus I can ride now and I plan to catch the first trip 5:15 AM, hopefully not too crowded please. The fare is expensive since it's a point to point bus and I hope that's a factor so less people will try to do it, I'm scared of crowd especially at this time.

My plan is to go the office at least once a week, I won't be going everyday for health safety and also money because it's expensive to ride that bus. 

Three months of not going to the capital. I miss it but I'm worried as well. Please Lord guide me.

No comments: