Monday, June 29, 2020

Inching Closer

Watched the first new episode of Ang Probinsyano to see how they pulled off shooting with "new normal" protocols. Most scenes are indoors (house or some room) The senior citizen and kid characters are gone (they are in the room one character explained). Each sequence only involves few people on screen, usually just three. Lots of phone calls. Social distancing is visibly seen. Oh wait one senior citizen character appeared briefly but he is in bed and alone with the lines in his mind only. There was a major action scene with Cardo is running while he is being shot by one villain with just 4 goons. The other villains are watching a "live stream" on their TV sets of the action which was funny to watch. All in all, it was a solid production given the limitations. 

****

After 4 months, I finally had a haircut (head shave in my case)! It feels refreshing really. Tomorrow, I will go back to the office in Makati. I bought a face shield just to be safe and will bring an alcohol and hand sanitizer with me. I've arranged my transportation tomorrow with a carpool of some sort but I need to wake up very early tomorrow again so after blogging this off to sleep!

***

I made a conscious effort today to avoid situations/things that would stress me out. These are stuff beyond my control anyway. I want to some peace of mind. But still hoping and praying everything will turn out fine in the end. 

No comments: