Sunday, November 15, 2020

Trip

I watched the TRIP TO QUIAPO series on iWant TFC site today and it's the TV adaptation of Ricky Lee's  book which has become the local scriptwriting bible. I saw copies back in college and I wanted to but but then backed down because I don't think I'll be ever script writer anyway. But after watching the TV series, it' rekindled something in me yet again. One takeaway I got from the series is the journey is more important than the journey. I could so relate when Ricky Lee said that many wants to be a writer but dislikes the actual process of writing. I'm daring to dream again really but of course having an actual output is a different thing. Who knows. I never thought I will blog again everyday but I did it again this year. But what this year thought me among things is that life is so uncertain that I need to stop putting things off because you'll never know what happens. 




No comments: