Monday, November 23, 2020

Snippets 7

 Some routine thing for tomorrow that is making me worry a little. I think I should not be but this year just intensified my worries that I can't really be complacent. But please Lord, let us have some good news tomorrow/

***

I usually look forward to December because well the 13th Month Pay/Christmas Bonus but now I'm sure we will have both this year or just 13th Month. Of course, we would understand if it just the 13th Month pay given the year it was. I do feel like the company is in good shape, as best as one could hope for in this economy. I have one project though which fate is up in the air though. I was given a heads up that it could end in January. But not sure yet, there's still some pending matters that could change things. I hope this project continues but of course only if it makes financial sense for the company.

***

I have no more thoughts of leaving my job and the company. I feel blessed and grateful that this company really took care of us in this crisis. I may not have the salary I desire but at least I found a home here. 

No comments: