Sunday, November 29, 2020

Limited

 My laptop's monitor had been flickering for over two years now but I didn't replace it because well - money reasons - and it is still workable but yesterday it has gotten quite worst that makes it extra hard to work on now. This laptop is just secondhand one I bought from an officemate over 5 years ago. I got it for cheap really and worked so well except for this monitor thing. Now I'm thinking if I should have it fixed or should I just buy another cheap one. It's quite hard because I have limited money to spare so I need to make the wise decision. Honestly, this just highlights how I don't earn strong enough and it makes me sad . I'm so insecure over finances really. I wish I had more but this isn't the year to complain about it because I'm so lucky to still have a job. I have savings of course but I'm so cautious about it that I don't want to spend a huge amount. But this could be the time I might need one. Still, I hate how this simple problem is  giving me such trouble. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anong specs ang need mo for laptop? Orsince nasa bahay ka for the most part di ba pwede pc? May iPM ako sau sa messenger na laptop prices with specs under 20k