Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Another Day, Another Typhoon.


Today we are hit by Typhoon Ulysses. Signal #3 in Mega Manila. All day it was raining in Makati but soft rains so I didn't think it will be that hard but on my way home, the raindrops are harder. When I step off the van, the winds were strong and almost broke my umbrella. I've decided to work from home tomorrow instead to stay safe and frankly commuting is a hassle when it is raining.  As I type this, it is still raining with strong winds! Hopefully, there won't be a brownout. I feel for Albay and nearby provinces who were ravaged by Typhoon Rolly just recently and now another typhoon is upon us. While forecast say this isn't super typhoon but still it just making life so hard for a lot of people right now especially now in a pandemic. *sighs*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bugbog na bugbog tayong lahat ngaung 2020 =(