Sunday, December 26, 2021

Turn Around

 So Christmas started rough and stressful  but thankfully it got betteras the day went on. Nanay even if she stayed inside the van for the whole day for precaution enjoyed the basic roadtrip we had because she was outside the house and not in a clinic for the first time in months. We dropped by two malls to buy food - Market Market and Powerplant Mall, we chose to go there because the parking will be easier as there won;t be huge crowds which we were right. Nanay wanted to see the light show in MOA but the crowd in MOA was insane. There were no parking and so many people it's not safe so we just decided to go home so we can rest early too.

Thank you Lord that our Christmas was solid. My Christmas wish is the same as my birthday wish this year. Good health for my family especially my parents, I want more Christmas spent with them in good health condition

No comments: