Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Tow

To save money, I've tried commuting to work via jeep and bus again just like in the pre-pandemic times. Not everyday though because riding the van is just more convenient especially going home but I need to save up money. The bus to Ayala from Alabang has changed now notably that for the fare a card must be used. I'm fine with that since the card is free anyway. Earlier though I chose to ride an ordinary bus *no aircon*  to save more money but bad timing the bus broke down in the middle of the expressway with no options for us commuters but just wait for the tow service to get the bus to a place where we can ride a bus to Ayala. It took over an hour before I got to the office because of that incident! But since I leave home earlier than most people, I still got in before 8AM but I could have been there by 6:30AM! And this day was quite hectic for me with lots of task to finish but I made it through thank goodness. 

No comments: