Thursday, December 16, 2021

Season's Bits

 My nephew had a "virtual" Christmas party today. He participated via Microsoft Teams and even had a presentation to him dancing All I Want For Christmas is You in Santa Claus. I know he hated it now that he's 13 but he's cooperative as always. I picked up his exchanged gift at school. Hopefully, next year he can have real Christmas party with his classmates. 

*

My siblings had Christmas grocery from their bosses! It's a nice touch and save us from buying such stuff like spaghetti, ham, fruit cocktail!

*

Received my 13th month today, yehey! Last year it got delayed to January this year which was a bummer but understandable given how financially hard it was. I had my expectation low this year and prepared myself if it will be delayed again especially that our company is still not in top form given the retrenchment last month. So it coming today is a pleasant surprise. Thank you Lord!

No comments: