Sunday, December 05, 2021

Drama

 I'm tired of being in the middle of  family drama. An unnecessary drama. But I can't tell that or else more unnecessary drama will ensue. I'm tired of bad energy. I'm shielding Nanay as well from this drama so she won't get affected because it won't be good for her health. I'm dealing with a lot of stuff to and I get stressed all the time but I try my best to hide it from them especially Nanay. When she's in a foul mood and ultimately snaps at me too, it hurts a lot but I brush it aside acting as if I didn't get hurt because more than ever Nanay's health is a big priority. I hope some of my family will think that whenever they want to stir drama when they can prevent it from doing so. We have bigger things to think about.

Not gonna lie these are the moments where I wish I live independently. That I have my own life away from them. That I get to live the life I dreamed of. But God led me to this path I guess because who would be the one looking out for them? Maybe it is my purpose and I accept it.  It's just hard to take it all in sometimes. 

No comments: