Thursday, December 02, 2021

My Spotify Wrapped 2021... partially!

 I'm a little annoyed the Spotify Wrapped 2021 won't work on my phone so I can't access to my stats yet and as a chart geek it's torture! I did get my top 100 songs playlist but I need the other stuff! It's annoying that it is app exclusive now unlike before you can see a web version of it! Anyway, here's my top 10 *technically 11 but one song is listed twice due to two versions!


1. Easy on Me - Adele

2. Leave The Door Open - Silk Sonic

3. Happier Than Ever - Billie Eillish

4. Elyu - Ben & Ben (local song)

5. Brutal - Olivia Rodrigo

6. Cut & Run -Lifehouse

7. Papercuts - Machine Gun Kelly

8. Happier Than Ever Edit - Billie Eillish

9. Binibini - Zach Tabudio (local song)

10. Good 4 U - Olivia Rodrigo

*11. Bad Habits - Ed Sheeran


Happier Than Ever is likely my real #1 given my consumption of both the full and edited version 



No comments: