Thursday, December 23, 2021

Doors Closed

 Today we found the clinic my mother has been going to for diabets management since the pandemic started has closed down permanently. There were warning signs with them cutting out lab services then all the doctors who checked up my mother left. This week is supposed to be her every 3 month checkup after doing her lab results and the doctor then said we should just come after Christmas for the checkup. I went to the clinic earlier to ask for the doctor's availability so I was shocked when I found it out closed down. Too bad I love their services so much and really took care of my mother well. We will now go back to her old clinic/doctor which was her original one but they closed down during the height of the pandemic so we had to find a new one and we landed in Family Doc clinic and we've been very satisfied. Too bad their next closest open clinic is still so far! Oh well, maybe a pandemic casualty? Another one. Hay.

No comments: