Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Installed

 So I was supposed to work at the office today but the new cable/fiber Internet bundle provider I applied for last month finally contacted me yesterday to inform of the schedule of the installation today. I tried to re-schedule it on Dec. 30, a holiday, but they have no work on that day so I adjusted my schedule to accommodate them because I have to be here as my parents and nephew will not know how this works out. They texted a schedule within 8AM-4PM but it was nearing 4PM and they haven't arrived so I had a little meltdown (but still respectful) towards their customer service because they tried to moved my schedule to tomorrow morning which isn't possible for me because I NEED to go to the office tomorrow, I was thisclose to cancelling it and have my reservation fee refunded but my pushback forced them to still come to our house even if it was 5PM already. They are a new service in town so they better make up for this delay. Anyway, I'm now using the Internet service and so far so good. The cable service looks better with better channel lineup and video reception for some channels that had never ending issues with our current and soon to be former cable provider. Now that's next on my agenda  is to cancel that cable subscription. Good thing we are on old subscriber predating the acquisition from a bigger company that had lock-in periods (mainly because of the Internet service which the old cable company didn't have). Hopefully, that disconnection service won't be a hassle!

No comments: