Sunday, December 12, 2021

Ajar

 So my brother has this possible new job opportunity from his wedding godmother and Tatay's former co-worker. This should be a no-brainer given that his current company is having financial troubles, delayed salaries and such. But I know he is having second thoughts because he is loyal to his bosses and has a personal relationship with them. He might feel that he is gonna offend by jumping ship in time of a crisis. I wish he could be practical especially since he is married now but with no kids yet but what if it finally happens? I do understand him and somehow I could relate to. I wish we are more like other people that are tough when it comes to decisions like this and make the leap. Too much emotional factor clouding our judgments to be honest. Lord please guide my brother. 

No comments: