Monday, October 24, 2022

Maximize

I just finished a take-home work which I wasn't able to finish at the office today. Truth be told, I could just do it tomorrow because there's still time but I wanted to finish it today so I can focus on other tasks as well. I'm in 100% work mode, especially with a 4-day holiday weekend coming that will affect my workflow! I just want to maximize this week to be more productive! Really good thing I genuinely enjoy what I do at work and doing it provides some personal entertainment too lately because my work involves TV shows! I mean yeah I know I could have been more ambitious in my career, strived to earn more but you see as I've grown older I just want to do something that's not as stressful that I could think that I don't want to go to work. I felt that during my second job so when I landed this job I just wanted to last at least a year but also be genuinely interested in it. This year has been really good at the office and I hope to have more fruitful years ahead hence why I look forward to potential new projects and I hope we do get it!

No comments: