Thursday, October 06, 2022

Voucher

 When I bought this laptop a few months ago it came with an Adidas voucher worth three thousand pesos. I had to submit some stuff first via e-mail before I could receive the voucher. It took a week before it got verified and after receiving the e-mail containing the voucher, it will be effective after 2 weeks too. So much waiting! But then after the date when I can use the voucher I was too busy to go to the designated mall to claim so it took nearly 2 months before I would be able to do so! I asked the Facebook page of the laptop brand I bought to ask if this voucher has an expiry and there was none so I think that was the factor why it took me a while because it had no deadline! Anyway, so glad I was able to use it! I found shoes that cost exactly 3,000! When I redeemed my voucher there were actually 2 customers before who did the same as well! There was a list apparently of the voucher recipients and I was part of Batch 10 when I signed I was the only one left from that page who haven't claimed it! Anyway, used the shoes today and I was so happy!  I've deprived myself of stuff like this because I can't afford it so glad I was able to get a good brand of shoes essentially free!

No comments: