Monday, October 17, 2022

Random ADR Thoughts

I wrote dubbing scripts for an animated children's show, two episodes of around 10 minutes each. It is for English dubbing so my years of exposure watching  Disney Junior/Nickelodeon when my nephew was young paid off! I like cartoons for something light and easy like this.  I was really busy the past few days as I also worked on the English dubbing script of an Asian show with a  business politics-driven plot with a lot of math in the dialogue but I liked the setting really because it's world new to me. I also wrote the finale of a telenovela, I always love writing finales really! So far that's the last telenovela project currently. We are still waiting for which shows will be dubbed in English too. I'm hoping two telenovelas I'm interested in personally will be our next projects! Oh I also did a demo script for a potential client that will a European sitcom to English. I hope we get the project because well it's something new for us and yes I would love to write for it!  The two recent Netflix movies I translated for are currently both in the top 10! I feel proud in a way although not sure if a lot of viewers watched the Filipino-dubbed version and I hope those who did liked it! 

No comments: