Sunday, October 02, 2022

Can't

Over and over again. I'm so tired but I feel so guilty to feel this tired. This has been my cycle. Trying my best to be supportive and strong but the fact that it seems to never end is eating me alive. I feel so miserable because I shouldn't feel this tired but I can't help but feel this way, I keep reminding myself over and over again that things could be much worse so I have to be grateful that it isn't the case. But I'm exhausted mentally, physically, and emotionally and I dunno maybe even spiritually? The other day I was wishing for a stress-free last stretch of 2022 but nope the last quarter of the year already brought me so much pain and agony. I want to give up but I know won't ever do that and I acknowledge the fact that giving up will just give me more misery. I can't escape this but I just have to deal with each day it threatens whatever stability I have 

No comments: