Friday, October 28, 2022

Listing Down

 Long weekend ahead and my plans are of course to use this time to write dubbing scripts. I have 3 on que although none are immediately due I was hoping to finish one today but it was tougher than I expected as it had very difficult scenes of two characters having long screaming matches! I wanted to do some writing tonight but I got lazy! Maybe because it isn't due anytime so that's why I'm slacking! Anyway, the other project I have is an upcoming romcom movie, I'll just do the second half because the writer for this asked for my help because she couldn't finish and well I accepted because I would love to do a romcom dubbing script. My target time to finish this one is Tuesday, hope I can do it. Another one I'm set to do is the penultimate episode of a sitcom I do really watch even way before it became our project! This isn't immediately due as well but hoping to finish it next weekend. I have two other writing projects that will fill up my November!

No comments: