Friday, October 14, 2022

Luckiest Hollow!

 Two of the dubbing scripts I worked on are now streaming on Netflix! Last week it was Luckiest Girl Alive and today the Halloween family flick The Curse of Bridge Hollow! I've seen both multiple times in the course of working on the projects but I watched it again now that it's on Netflix! I feel proud! The past two weeks were once again hectic with me juggling writing dubbing scripts, doing QC, cable channel duties, and family needs but every time I finish things, I feel so accomplished. There are also new dubbing projects for a client abroad one is a business-driven drama that's quite interesting to do but there's a lot of MATH in the storyline haha and now we have this foreign animated show for pre-school kids. I haven't been watching other TV shows for leisure these days because my watching time nowadays are related to work but I enjoy it!

No comments: