Saturday, October 08, 2022

Assist

So we had this urgent script that only had a short turnaround because of a client request that they need the dubbed version ASAP. So yeah, I bravely took on the project because well I do think I can do it because I'm familiar with this kind of project already and wrote dubbing scripts for a similar show in the past and they are relatively easier to do because of simple conversations and really good raw English translated script that I didn't need that much rewriting in context but just something to work around for synching.  And also ever since last year when the company helped financially when my mother was hospitalized and then allowed me to write dubbing scripts with TF, I did promise myself I will help the company in every way I can as gratitude and support as well. Through ups and downs, I've been here and you know even during the frustrating times and the times I tried to leave there's always something that made me stay. Always rooting for my second family here. 

No comments: