Wednesday, October 05, 2022

Recheck

 Two of the dubbing scripts I wrote had some not-so-good feedback that I found out back-to-back. First time to receive that kind of feedback since returning to writing dubbing scripts  this year. To be fair to me, the scripts had synching for one character each only so the problem was not the entire script at least. It had synching issues because my lines were too long and those particular scenes really had long lines so I wasn't able to estimate the words properly. Admittedly, I wrote these two scripts near each other so yeah I wasn't able to give each script the right amount needed to re-check for polishing it.  It's also a good reminder to me that I should slow it down sometimes and not take multiple projects at once so this won't happen again

No comments: