Monday, January 17, 2022

More or Less

 There are multiple new projects coming in at the office which is good news but manpower is a challenge right now. With the people in quarantine plus those who recently resigned (add to the fact that there was retrenchment in November), we are definitely going to face a lot of challenges handling these projects plus there are potential projects that will add too. I'm preparing myself because I might have additional tasks on top of the things I already do right now. I was not asked yet but given the situation, I need to be prepared if they will ask for my help. Getting new projects is such great news but I wish it happened late last year and who knows maybe the retrenchment could have been stopped. How tricky the situations are right now! Good Lord please us survive this.

No comments: