Wednesday, January 26, 2022

I Can Get Satisfaction

 So our new cable/fiber internet had no connection early this morning so I immediately contacted them but they responded two hours later at the start of the office hours and informed me that our whole barangay was affected by a mainline issue and they are already working on a fix already. Good thing I was working from home today so I was able to load up our prepaid Wi-Fi so my nephew can use it for online school. I was a little worried because our experience with Spectrum had been great so far but you know what they were able  to fix the problem soon enough and informed me on both messenger and text message! Now that's what you call good service and I immediately posted on their FB on how satisfied I was on how they handled the problem. A high school classmate messaged me because they saw my post and asked if the service is indeed good because she was planning to change provider and I recommended it highly! I've been burned by customer service of bigger companies for years now so it was such a relief to get good service. Local business like this with focused on specific areas has its advantages. I received my first bill today and will gladly pay it on Saturday. I hope the good service will continue and not just from the beginning! I deserve it!

No comments: