Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Secondhand

 So I bought this used HP laptop for a cheap price yesterday and currently using it to type this post. My current laptop works fine but has monitor issues which I haven't replaced yet but now that I have another laptop I can use for work purposes then I will finally have it fixed as soon as I have the extra money to do so. This laptop has issue like battery is dead so it needs to be plugged in always which is not new thing for me because my current laptop has the same issue and honestly I've been using laptops like a desktop and just at home. The only time I brought a laptop out in the open is when I used it for my thesis defense! This laptop also has limited storage/memory which is fine because I will just mainly use this laptop for work so word and excel are all I need. On that secondhand store where I bought this, there was also a secondhand Mac available that I was tempted to buy but it went above my budget and I've never really used a mac outside the video editing one I used at work so I got more practical picked this one because it was the cheapest. Anyway, I hope this laptop will last me a long time. In fairness to me I've had 3 laptops in my lifetime and all were used for than 5 years at least. 

No comments: