Thursday, April 22, 2021

A Nice Gesture

So this new carpool I'm in now the regulars passengers are already so close to each other. I think most of them live in one subdivision but I'm not sure because I don't engage in small talk too unless someone initiates to talk to me. I'm quite an introvert that way. Today someone treated the driver and passengers with milk tea and donut and the person included me even if I've only ridden this carpool just three times in two weeks. I didn't even have time to beg off because they were quick and I said a big thank you. I thin that maybe that was intended to another regular passenger who didn't come in on the ride home but still the fact that this person offered it to me is touching. Any act of kindness is appreciated especially in this world we live in right now.



No comments: