Friday, April 16, 2021

A few kinks

I had a new carpool ride starting yesterday because my old carpool is on hiatus due to few passengers because of the quarantine. Good thing I still found a new carpool shuttle though my drop off point is not exactly as near to where I live compared to my previous carpool but still better and most importantly safer way to commute in this scary pandemic times. Yesterday's start wasn't smooth one as there was a miscommunication regarding pickup time. He was so apologetic when he arrived that whatever annoyance I had evaporated and I assured him that everything's fine. We live in such stressful times, let's pick our battles. We all just starting to survive in this tough world we are in right now. Anyway, today's ride was smoother because miscommunication like what happened yesterday helps work out the issues and improve. If I choose to be hot headed, it would just cause unnecessary stress from the both of us. 

No comments: