Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Community

 Today's hot issue is the red tagging of the community pantry in QC that started it all. Another day, another head ache inducing national concern. Although to be honest when this community pantry eventually jump started a nationwide movement I knew it was too good to be true. I knew that eventually some people will abuse it, twist its motive and use the movement for political maneuvering. It sucks all these negative thoughts I have actually happened. That's how predictable everything is right now. So depressing.

On the good side awhile ago I received a social media private message from a schoolmate  asking for donations as he will also spearhead a community pantry here in our area. I donated via GCash because I trust this person even if we don't really know each on a personal level but he has a track record of good leadership and social responsibility. In this small way I can show my support and also keep me from being totally jaded.  

No comments: