Tuesday, April 27, 2021

A Taste

 Today is the 2nd wedding anniversary of my brother. They got married in Bohol were my sister in law lives. All of the family except me went to the wedding because I decided to stay due to work and also I'm worried of no one is left in the house for 3 days. It was my first time ever to be totally alone at the house for such long period of time (well not counting our dog who was still alive then). At 31, I felt some kind of independence and it was kind of exciting! I cleaned the house, did laundry too! But I didn't cook but just ate boiled eggs I placed in the rice cooker and also bought takeout food. It was funny how my parents were worried at first like I'm a teenager! Two years later, I did miss being totally alone with just my thought for a longer period of time but with the current pandemic where a lot of us feel isolated, yeah I appreciate not being alone. 

No comments: