Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Twice

Two local dubbing projects we did this year have started airing on network TV. One of the project I was the one in charge of quality check so I've seen all episodes of it. I also wrote the dubbing scripts for 2 episodes but towards the end so hopefully I will be able to see my work when it airs on TV. The show is over 50 minutes but the local network airing it is airing in half hour installments so my episodes won't be shown I guess in 2 months, hopefully I'll remember to tune in!

One current project I'm so excited about is the one that involves a streaming platform! I have 3 writing tasks on cure for that projects on top of some quality check work too. I'm excited about this project because they will credit the dubbing scriptwriter as translator/adapter and yes I'm hungry for a credit like that I can show and be proud of! A little shallow I know but the prospect of it makes me happy. I need to hold on to these sources of excitement and happiness because life is tough and I'm afraid on a lot of things lately. Having something to look forward to keeps me sane. 

No comments: