Thursday, March 24, 2022

Revisit

 So I answered this survey posted by my college professor on our alumni FB group and it's about the department's plan to have Master's Degree next academic year. I answered that I'm interested to enroll if ever it happens! But I did pick the option of after 2 years because I don't have the money to send my self to graduate school anytime school. I'm not sure if I have the time to do between my work and family errands that I balance. But not gonna lie I'm so interested with earning a Master's Degree and I would love to do it in DLSU-D. I've been toying it for so long but I just didn't have the money to do it plus I'm not confident if I still have what it takes to be good in academics especially since Master's degree isn't easy to do now that I'm working as well.  Tomorrow will be the 14th year since I graduated from college. It's been that long since I was away from school. One can argue my entire work life has been one continuous learning experience but school is still different. I was a good student but now that I'm in my mid 30s can I still be that person?

No comments: