Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Perpetually

 First day of the month and of Alert Level 1, the new "new normal" and I did feel there are more people out there now on my commute and there's heavier traffic too. But it still it just isn't the same as it was 2 years ago! But hey at least this time we're facing the second year of this pandemic in a more hopeful route now compared to last year when another outbreak came about. I will get my booster shot of the vaccine later this week too! 

I want to be excited for the possibility of going back to what it once was but with everything going around the world and especially this country and it's hard to muster enthusiasm. It's so hard to be in this constant feel of anxiousness and fear but I just can't shake it off. I wish I can. I wish there's a strong reason to.

No comments: