Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Zoom!

 So for the first time I used Zoom to virtually attend a client's workshop for its contractors in dubbing which includes our company! But just audio for me because I just have to listened. Anyway, that workshop was organized by the international team of our client and at first it started a little boring with those template and such but it got interesting when the question and answer portion started, while our team didn't ask questions because we are just new subcontractors and we are there mainly to observe and take notes, the questions from the other participants were so meaty that no further questions were needed! Anyway, this client is such a big one and I really hope they will really like our output. I was actually quite busy working on a dubbing script for one of the project of this client and I'm working hard for it to be good although there's still a lot of learn.

No comments: