Wednesday, August 04, 2021

First Dose

 Finally had my first dose of the vaccine. It's not the brand that I prefer but it's hard to get vaccinated here. It took 2 months from registering to getting scheduled so whatever was available I took it. And to be honest, I really want to have a vaccination card since sooner or later it will really become essential on how things will operate here. The upcoming ECQ season 3 feels like it's gonna be messy so I decided to work from home tomorrow as it is the last day before ECQ in Metro Manila so I think it will be extra stressful going home. That's why I needed to have that vaccination card just in case it will be needed to move around and do stuff. 

Continuing to worry for Nanay's health in the middle of all this pandemix anxiety is really driving me insane. 

No comments: