Saturday, August 28, 2021

Side

 I was busy doing something I had to go some process and get permission first because I don't want to get in trouble. I want things are cleared before I go to do this. I could have this done long ago in secret or downlow but I won't be comfortable at all. Honestly, if I didn't have to do the right process, I could have more money by now but yeah I'm not that kind of person (maybe to a fault sometimes). But I'm proud I still stuck to my principles no matter what and hopefully I gain something from this in the long run. It's hard to believe that doing the right process can you take to a road to success given how a lot of people do otherwise in the guise of diskarte. I'm quite jaded lately but I still hang on to whatever idealism I still have left. I have to. I need to,

No comments: