Friday, August 27, 2021

Short

 So my father asked help from a neighbor who supposedly has connections with a politician for financial assistance for my mother's medical condition. The neighbor was helpful but I think he raised my father's hopes way too much that he will get immediate financial help which wasn't the case and we will still have to wait for awhile. My father was so disappointed and he rants about it everyday this week. It's quite tiresome because it has become repetitive and he just can't let it go. He gets irritated about other unrelated things too because of that. It tested my patience but I need to be the bigger person. It's a shame we have come to this, practically begging. I wish I had enough money that finances won't be a worry for Nanay's future treatments. It truly sucks. I avoid thinking about the future and I just value things one day at a time 

No comments: