Sunday, January 10, 2021

Snippets 10

 My nephew finally had his haircut today, first time since March! My sister was just trimming his hair for the past few month but it was just too long and looks untidy. He looks very pleasant and actually younger like he's 10 again!

***

 My sister also had a check up because of a hip pain she's experiencing since last week when she lifted something in their room the wrong way. Her husband got worried because he is just like us we worry about these things and immediately thinks of the bad case scenario. Thankfully, it wasn't the case and she just needs some medication and also avoid lifting things because she just had muscle strain. 

***

I initially thought of doing some advanced work task today but got lazy because it's a Sunday, I deserve a break. But it made me think maybe that's why I'm stagnant because I don't push myself beyond what's needed? Maybe I need to exert more effort. 

No comments: