Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Busy!

So I really had very busy day today at work. It felt like normal times you know which I'm glad. Anyway, My plate was full today and did multiple things at once that I accidently posted an instruction to my work from home video editor to a group chat of the dubbing project where I am the Quality Checker and there I was about to remind my editor why he hasn't sent the revisions yet haha! Apart from that I did my usual program grid tasks and coordinating the transfer of project files from a client to our uplink facility, I had to keep track of the numerous revised videos the client sent and made revisions to the grids accordingly! And apart from that I was also busy doing stuff because the channel  I supervise is now airing on Cignal Satelitte TV and there were marketing collaterals they were requesting. Good thing our graphic designer is not loaded with other taks so i was able to ask for help / Myvideo editor was quite efficient as well, it was such a new normal thing when I was checking the videos before he rendered it online! Apart from that, I also had to drop off some documents at my father's old office and I had to walk 20 minutes from my office and then another 20 minutes from my father's former workplace to the shuttle's terminal. I do like walking even if getting sweaty annoyed me! Still, I would rather walk than pay over 100 pesos for taxi! Money ain't easy these days!

Anyway, TeleNovela Channel Philippines is now available on CIGNAL Postpaid Plan 290 & up and Prepaid Load 200 & up. Watch us at Channel 126! This channel is turning 10 this year and I've been handling this project for nearly 8 years too! This is a small niche channel and I never thought it would last this long and I'm proud.  I really worked hard to keep this channel afloat despite very limited resources.  





 

No comments: