Saturday, January 30, 2021

Pancit and a Bucket of Joy

 Yesterday was stressful. I had multiple things to accomplish at work that had complications because my video editor is work from home and it's extra hard to manage that particular task remotely! Then of course I learned about my sibling's not so good medical test results that really made me worry although admittedly I went a little overboard with it and immediately thought of the worst case scenario. It was really more a reminder to take care of one's health and precautions. In hindsight, it's good that particular finding was detected earlier on to prevent a bigger issue. Anyway, we were more relax today because stressing out is also hazardous so one needs to be calm and to stay relaxed. It's more harmful to think of negative things immediately. The medical concern is something we can all survive like we did in the past. 

I treated my family after receiving my 13th month this week but it was just a simple pancit bihon and Chicken Joy bucket but everybody appreciated it. Thank you Lord that despite these hard times, I still to get to receive a blessing. Please continue to guide my famly and keep us away from any form of harm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you finally received your 13th month pay. The company is really thoughtful, shows much appreciation for all the employees.