Thursday, December 17, 2009

Coming Soon

I've been preparing some Best of Decade entries (My top songs, TV shows and some observations of the decade), comments on the Billboard decade-end charts plus Year-end stuff as well but I didn't have the time to do it all because the past two weeks I was preoccupied with work but most especially the rehearsals for the production number for the company Christmas happening tomorrow haha. Well, we will dance Jai Ho (the original version) . Hope we do fine tomorrow. This will be my first Christmas party since High School. I'm excited :D I hope I won't screw up tomorrow for our production number haha. Anyway, to those reading my blog (especially the chart geeks like me!) stay tuned for my several lists coming soon. Let me tell you that ranking my favorite songs for the decade was ONE TOUGH job haha. My list is not yet finalized, hopefully by this weekend the list will be ready. Plus, I do really have a lot of topics that I would love to blog about before the year and decade ends, I hope I accomplish it all.

No comments: