Friday, December 04, 2009

Spotlight: Life UneXpected

I'm a sucker for teen/young adult shows haha. I love Gilmore Girls, Buffy, Angel, Everwood, Dawson's Creek, Felicity, Smallville, Grosse Pointe and many more. Most of those shows came from the now-defunct WB network in the US. Since the merger of UPN and WB, the original shows they've been producing so far has not impressed me yet or made me feel the same fondness compared to the WB shows. Gossip Girl was campy fun on the first season with the most ensemble in years (I love you Blake Lively <3) but the later on the show became too superficial and outrageous (or maybe I'm just growing up? Haha). I want a teen/ young adult show with a heart. Now CW will premiere Life UneXpected shown on January 2010 and the trailer got me. It feels like the old school WB shows. I'm hoping this show will live up to my expectation and well hopefully it does well on the ratings so I could see it for a long time. Anyway, check out this trailer and if you're into this kind of TV show, I think you'll love the vibe of this show

No comments: