Today I finished first on the three dubbing scripts on deck. A day ahead of the deadline. I have another due Wednesday and the third one next Sunday. Goals for both scripts is for me to finished them a day early and 1/3 so so far. Hoping to keep that momentum. This script I finished today is the finale of a Mexican telenovela and usually they always the title of the show mentioned on the finale and the translated English title is sometimes quite different from the original Mexican title which is the case for this show I translated for but not different in context but just the phrasing is different. It was quite fun how I was able to work the title to the English dubbing script though! Hopefully it won't nixed when it's dubbed next week!