Friday, April 15, 2022

Marites

 A former co-worker messaged me out of the blue to ask where we will be moving offices, that's normal  since I posted it on social media but the next message was funny because she was congratulating me because I got a promotion which I clarified that I didn't but just had additional work an then she replied in a matter-of-factly way that she heard that I will be replacing my manager who will be replacing an admin who is migrating abroad. I said that's not true and asked her where she got that gossip from and she said it was confidential hahaha. Anyway, I did say that the promotion thing is fake news and I have no interest whatsoever with that stressful job and I'm fine where I am and happy doing dubbing scripts again. I admit I don't know if the migration thing is true but none of my business. I don't know it's been so long she was part of the company but it's funny she's still updated or at least she thinks she is! 

No comments: